Monday, May 17, 2021

Honest Assessment of Self in Dealing With Others

It looks like I'm pretty level-headed these days. I trust upon the Lord for all my understanding and inspiration to keep on living a just life for Him from just simply loving and believing what Christ did for me on the cross. I also think it's stupid to feel angry or upset about something unless like a loved one passed away, then it's a good time to let out a lot of tears! 

I was stupid around dumb people because I lacked a lot of self-confidence and positivity to put in the hard work to figure out why they were being so crazy and a bunch of deadbeats around me. 

It really doesn't matter to me anymore because I never needed them [you guys] in the first place and was only about using them [you guys] to be exact. 

I was very selfish about wanting their [all your guys'] company because I didn't know who else to turn to back then. I didn't know that I could go reach out to strangers in other places and find exciting things to do while becoming friends with them. I was being dumb and crazy about hanging onto something that didn't matter so much because I lacked the coping skills for it. 

Things have changed for me and it's been turning around for the better ever since this positive emotion started becoming the dominant one in my life. 

Getting back to how to deal with those bad people [you guys] from my past, it's pretty much the same solution for most of my bad experiences. Lastly, if you guys want proof of all your faults against me, just let me know whenever and I'll be happy to show-and-tell and even in front of any judge who I'll try to make laugh really hard at you guys and so badly and endlessly! 

It's about staying positive, self-confident, and working hard towards leading an average life I can stay happy about. I give with everything I can all the glory from the fruits of my labor to the Lord! Just watch me try so hard now for Jesus. I'll get there and never be bothered by anything bad you guys try to do to me now as a whole. I'm also in that Race now with putting forth all my effort and never giving up, while staying happy through it all!