Thursday, May 6, 2021

Focusing on Good Things Daily to be Happy

I pretty much want to do a daily activity that relates to my main long-term goal. It's currently making myself rich from investing and trading while using a convenient style. I'm doing a lot better with profiting off stocks since I've found the right group to learn from. The whole Forex thing is taking a lot longer than expected, but I'm not giving it up until I have something that works for me in a consistent manner. Once it does, I can see my earnings grow at an exponential rate!

Trying to learn to trade Forex off others has been a lost cause in a sense because of its offshoot volatility that would drive regular investors crazy. What normal investors consider to be ultra risky is actually pretty normal to run into while trading in the Forex market. For something that's moderately risky with investing in stocks, I find that to be really easy to manage but seeing profit is a lot slower. Yet, my profits are steadily climbing at a decent and normalized rate while falling a little and mostly climbing in any market condition.

Investing in stocks is something to really build off of now while I'm waiting upon becoming great at profiting on a month-to-month basis with trading the Forex market. I've done so many quick revisions in my refining process, so it's just a matter of time before everything starts clicking in a consistent manner.