Saturday, May 29, 2021

Happy With Newly Refined Trading Technique

I was digging through some of my past indicators and looking for ways to improve my trading entries. It dawned on me to look at my charts with what I already have there, since I'm satisfied with the core trading system I have developed. To take it to the next level, I now understand how my system is displaying the counter trend. The counter trend is pretty much a short term and noticeable movement that opposes the main trend. 

My overview chart is on the weekly timeframe and entry is on the 4 hour which makes my system out to be a decent swing trading method that I won't ever share with you! The daily chart is something I newly discovered could be easily used to indicate if counter trends will be profitable for me. Overall, sticking to the main trend is the best way to make reliable and consistent profit. It's just cooler to add making money off of counter trends too just because you can!