Monday, May 10, 2021

Status With Being Setup for Love

I'm writing this post on the day after Valentine's. I do read up on my previous blog posts just to see how popular they are with my small number of readers and maybe how to make it fun for them next time. It's a work in progress because I honestly don't know who you are and where you come from! I guess I'm a definition of a writer at the bare minimum, since I do engage in short replies with strangers online sometimes and often get texted back by the people I'm interested in.

Because of the Covid situation, I opted not to go with a new lady friend to meet her nice friend in New York City for the prospect of getting set up! 

The main reason for this is because I managed to get early access to the Covid vaccine. 

I only signed on for it because I want to travel as soon as possible! How I managed to get it is from getting included as a staff member for a friend's health business. They were jokingly eager to have me on board as a future volunteer! I was very grateful for their generosity and still am. 

I still need to get the second shot at this point and then will have to wait another month before I'm considered to be at full strength with being immune to the virus. I'm not going anywhere until it's all done.