Monday, May 31, 2021

Staying Focused About Hard Work

I have to say that possessing a lot of self-confidence really lifts a huge burden off my shoulders.  

It used to be pretty bad for me because I would want to give up after putting some time into something and then go after keeping myself entertained ideally forever! I was such a junkie and a mess with not wanting to put in the hard work. 

I've come a long way and it's mainly from having found personal confidence. This isn't something that someone showed me either. It just came along all of a sudden after willing myself to stay positive and confident from putting in the work for a while. 

I believe that I'm seriously meant to be a software engineer for my blue collar job. I would like to retire from this job ASAP from managing my trades and investments well enough eventually. It might take longer than I expect it to, but I'm not fretting about it anymore.