Friday, May 21, 2021

Adjusting to Managing Time Better

Yesterday, I put in the effort to stay awake and barely finish my investments while sleepy in bed after dinner. I ended up slowing down right after having a cup of coffee mixed in with some honey. It didn't work in keeping me up, as it took me a half hour to finish it. 

This time I'm going to try listening to that growth hormone promoting sound I purchased a while ago. I don't know if it really works, but it does give off this productive and relaxed feeling at the same time while listening to it. It seems to keep me going more actively. 

For the time being, I just want to get my trading and investments and then personal maintenance out of the way first on a daily basis before doing anything else on workday evenings. If I can start doing this regularly, then I think it will be the start of a foundation that I can always be happy with.