Sunday, May 2, 2021

Waiting With Patience and Confidence

It's starting to feel like how having this strong level of confidence is bringing me more dividends so to speak! I'm currently feeling happy with where I'm at, and it's totally possible at this point that I've found the one to marry in the future. She's really nice and likes to push herself a lot to stay active. She also admits she can sometimes be pushy to people she cares a lot about like me. 

I don't really mind her flaws that much at all and think we could really maintain a happy and very intimate relationship for the rest of our lives. For the time being, she does feel lonely being by herself a lot and enjoys me giving her some company. We have such a great friendship that I want to be careful about how I always conduct myself around her. I think being together would really up the ante with wanting to never break up. 

It seems like she could be over the lost cause and heartbreak her latest ex caused her. It's not really her fault though with how she originally saw the man. In hindsight, it might be that she was blindsided by how good this ex was to her that she let her heart get swept off the floor. 

Overall, they never had any kids and she's never bore a child surprisingly from any of her serious relationships. I see it as like she gets to start over, since she deserves to from my perspective. I happen to enjoy her personality and am attracted to her beauty. From how things are feeling for me, she still might be the one.