Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Running With Personal Way of Doing Things

I think I'm just going to focus on work at work for the most part and then mix it up with reading personal emails and writing these posts and also working on my trades and investments. This is how I'm going to function on a daily basis and think it's enough to keep me running smoothly for the foreseeable future. 

At home, I'm planning to work out seriously on the weekends since I'll have the most time then from being off work. I'll just need to put in one more workout on work nights to keep it three times a week, which would be great! It's not as hard as I used to think.

The last thing on my main agenda that I still want to figure out is doing some delicious cooking in a short time frame. I don't really need to go all out and be extra fancy, but just have some sort of consistency with keeping my plates healthy and quite tasty! Overall, it looks like I'm getting this all sorted out and will eventually have room to enjoy life with a significant other.