Saturday, May 22, 2021

Interesting Thoughts

I'm going to have to start getting more practical about doing things that I'll be very comfortable about obtaining. It looks like a coworker is someone I'm very interested in and it seems like she enjoys being cheeky about flirting with me sometimes in a subtle manner. I don't know if she likes behaving that way in general with people or there's really some sort of interest she has in me. 

I'm not interested in finding out right now unless I get lucky with my financial situation. 

It's because the business I'm at working with her has family ties and they would be against this type of relationship. I would rather avoid the drama it will cause and willing to put above making a comfortable living rather than chasing after her right now. I'll just stick to dating anyone I'm interested in outside the work environment. I don't want to involve myself in a cover-up with my coworker either and willing to go the extra mile to find someone that will just comfortably fit into everything for me. I will start getting more serious about dating once I have landed my own place and don't have to deal with my overbearing mom anymore which has been getting so annoying!