Thursday, May 20, 2021

Applying Better Discipline

It looks like when I get home, I should be looking to eat dinner and take care of my bare minimums before relaxing to do anything I want. Last night, watching a TV show and playing with an app on my phone had me wasting quite a bit of precious time for preparation. I could improve in this area and keep it going in a consistent manner. This means that I'm going to have to be much more mindful about it. 

I'm going to start out with doing the smallest amount I can in a consistent fashion and reward myself. Shortly afterwards, I can start adding on other things to become more productive. Basically, after having dinner, I just want to get my trading and investments out of the way first and then personal maintenance before doing anything else next. I'll see if I can do this for about a couple weeks first before trying to add on a work out routine.