Tuesday, May 4, 2021

New Disciplined Approach

It looks like at home I totally check out often, so while I'm at work, I'm looking to manage my stocks a little whenever I can squeeze in some downtime and along with doing my Forex trades for the moment. My investing and trading style is pretty much the low maintenance, long term, high profit, and low risk approach. 

I know that I can't get all of it at once, but that's what I truly try to aim for all the time. It now makes sense for me to go grab it and work for that goal because it's like putting it altogether will make things pay off for me. 

I'm not much of a news driven and fundamental analyst either. I prefer sticking to a generalized model from looking at indicators and making trades with them while keeping the ones that work for me on a consistent basis. I'm also okay with not winning every single trade now. 

Overall, at my job, I think I'm going to be just putting more focus on doing my job the best that I can while writing on here and checking up on my emails whenever I need to decompress a little.