Saturday, May 1, 2021

Finding New Investing Techniques

It's pretty crazy but I'm just doing well at a normal rate on my stocks and Forex trades so far. I also want to invest a few more hundred dollars into cryptocurrency just to see where that ends up in the future. 

For Forex, I really have two things that I'm looking for which are the main trend and counter trend. I have been refining my personal techniques but it's getting better and the day that I start making tons of money is the day that I don't share it with anyone either! I'm keeping all of that hard work to myself in a selfish manner. Maybe my future wife and kids will get a nice chunk of all that cookie dough but other than that, I don't really see sharing it with anyone else. It's all mine, mine, and mine!

Basically, I'm working with weekly, daily, and four hour charts now. For exits, I have been looking at 1 hour charts when my RSI is at an oversold or overbought level. The weekly and four hour charts have been making sense with trading the main trend; whereas, the daily and four hour has been useful for counter trades. The main trend seems to provide bigger profit because I'm in it longer.