Sunday, May 9, 2021

Understanding Daily Routine

It seems like I'm just falling asleep and finding myself trying to make up for what feels like having missed all that time. It's about just discipline and having the right mindset, but it is difficult to get into that state of mind. I'm not quite consistent enough yet as I would like to be, so it's going to take becoming more mindful and accepting how I function while going with the flow to stay self-disciplined.

I think it makes total sense to self-direct myself while flowing with how I am and being a hard worker. It's amazing how maintaining a positive attitude and plenty of self-confidence just charges you up as a person! It's just too dumb in general to not to be like this. I guess if something just isn't working out underneath you, then you have to put in the time and work to find out the solution and become well again!