Sunday, May 16, 2021

Keeping It Honest

Staying honest takes a lot of hard work! Combining it up with a positive attitude and a ton of self-confidence, it's a lot easier to stay happy about it if being a good moral person is of value to you. I guess it just comes down to having a good comfort level and being smart about things like checking up on their background and how others would review them. Sometimes, you can just have a good feeling about something because you just connect so well.

From lacking a lot of self-confidence back in the day, I really affected a lot of stupid people. Honestly, I was dumb about being paranoid over cops coming into my vicinity. If it's my time to go because a crazy cop ends up framing me for something that I have no control over preventing, then I'll be happy to make peace with God now and let my life on Earth pass by, as sad as that may seem. Maybe, I'll still go out fighting if I can with all my might or die trying. 

A friend I used to hang around with is pretty much a dumb egomaniac in that he thinks he's all that while being jealous sometimes over people not worthy enough getting luckier than him. He is also a sensitive person and responds to a lot of these situations that paint him in a bad light by running away and hiding from others. He's not that great of a person, but still tries to put on a good show. The only way for me to get to this guy is for me to get rich and then call it average in front of his face, while explaining my philosophy. He'll have plenty of years to regret how dumb he was later or keep on improving upon his perspective on life. He's currently a black sheep and not doing enough to get by as an average person while displaying some emotional problems and antisocial behavior. I don't need him for anything to be honest and never really did but just waste my time hanging out with him because I used to be a lot dumber!