Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Possible Love Life

I had the privilege of attending a Valentine's party and so I am still following up to write on the same day with the last post! I know this may sound weird, but to me these are all scheduled emails that are being sent out on consecutive days just to give the illusion that I'm averaging one post per day. I can literally take a two month vacation now and not have to worry about putting new content on this site if I want to! This is the luxury of making something up that's fun to you on a personal basis and also happens to feel like it has some kind of presence to others even if it's awkward sometimes and detracts them away from you. 

The girl I'm really good friends with is someone I truly think I have a great shot of being together with. She does have a lot of admirers she's friendly with, and so I hold back just to give her breathing room to decide. She likes to approach me pretty regularly and get literally affectionate in an innocent way but it's still physical contact. 

She is pretty hot and I feel like I could really enjoy a lot of that physical activity with her. I just definitely see a possibility with her now. She's also a wonderful person. I'm taking notice of these good signs from her and trying to put it together. Overall, I think we could really make this work for the long haul but it would have to be at the right time for me to get this started up.