Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Coming Up With Working Trading Strategy

For the Forex market, I'm back to tweaking my style again but this time I'm heavily relying on the weekly chart for the general outlook of which direction I should trade. I also have a setting that I look for and makes me satisfied with going either direction. 

This setup is actually allowing me to let my big winners keep on running and locking in more profit. My entry point is coming from the 4-hour charts. This allows me to not have to constantly monitor all my trades and let the market adjust to its own volatility. It's starting to turn into a pretty routine and easy setup for trades I'm looking for. I'm calculating my potential risk from choosing a stop loss and the amount of potential profit before I enter each trade. 

Overall, this system is starting to cater to my own interests and it's only a matter of time before I start collecting bigger profit on a normal basis and enjoy freedom to not have to work a traditional job.