Friday, May 28, 2021

Reviewing My Successful Trading Approach

I have come up with three R's to my personal approach of doing well with trading. They are rinse, repeat, and refine. 

After making a successful trade, it's basically preparing yourself for the next one. If you're interested in making money, then more often than not, you will repeat what you thought was working. Sometimes, this approach will not work and cause you to lose a trade which is the most difficult part to deal with in my three step approach. Therefore, you refine your technique by going over it and reviewing your past trades while backtesting mentally with help of past charts or however you want to do it. You then look to make another successful trade and keep this cycle going! 

Warren Buffet said that it doesn't have to get complicated with the art of making money. I'm just glad this is starting to work out for me.