Thursday, May 27, 2021

Making Another Attempt

Yesterday, my evening didn't go so well for me after eating dinner. The first action on my mind was to go take a shower like how I laid out my plan, but I just sat there with my mom and went nowhere. I was just frozen and then I was distracted and started snacking on way too many unhealthy pretzels. It was so odd and I'm awake now to be able to describe but yesterday, I was just frozen and not going anywhere.

To fix this, I'm going to adjust my daily plan again, by going straight to working on my investments and trades after having dinner. Afterwards, I'll take a shower and then finish up on my personal maintenance. It looks like I'm just naturally motivated to put myself to work with making money on passive income, so I'll just let myself flow into it to pick up some initial momentum that I need.