Friday, September 24, 2021

Another Trading Adjustment

I spent another hour in the morning analyzing my indicators that I'm currently with while recalling some tips the sources gave away. I'm also trying to create something that's unique and very convenient for me. It may not be to everyone's catering style because all of us will have different risk preferences. 

I have now simplified my system, after reasoning how I could go about it, into a single Daily chart and a 4-hour chart pairing. I want to only have to trade once a day at most and I think I have now worked into something that's very flexible and caters to what I have been looking for all this time with what I have. 

The 4-hour chart is going to mainly be my confirmation window for entering and closing out trades after reading the Daily chart as giving me a possible entry or exit. This should help limit some unnecessary drawdowns or exiting prematurely that would occur from ignoring or emphasizing the lower timeframes.