Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Swing Trades Showing Some Promise

What's really quite odd is that the algorithms I purchased come with targets and stop losses which I'm blatantly disregarding for my own purposes. I'm only using it for the direction of the trade that I want to go in. From how I have my indicators set up so far, it's really guiding my trades in a manner that I should be going about it. It has both an entry and exit strategy. This is really exciting stuff to me because I can see so much profit rolling around from having made a few simple adjustments. It only took me about five years of paper trading to get to this point anyway! 

I just want something simple that I find to be simple, so all that time I put into it has helped, and will make me a lot of money. Honestly, I'm really afraid of letting this thing out in the open if it does turn into some sort of cash cow. I prefer just managing it on my own without really conducting business with clients so I could enjoy my life without being stressed out having to meet someone else's objectives for money when I could be my own boss and live the average life which is being a millionaire, healthy, and married to a good wife with a child or several, nice home, and content.