Sunday, September 19, 2021

Working on Self-discipline

From hanging out with a good lady friend, it's been influencing me to focus on being more balanced and better prepared for the ongoing present. We aren't officially dating each other either, but we both do notice a small possibility of getting together. I'm really taking my time on that and in no rush even if there are moments I feel really attracted to her. Her reasoning is that I might find another girl who I want to be with, so considering how I do like another girl around me already, I can't really argue with her. I haven't told her about that person yet, of course, since it hasn't gone anywhere yet. I guess it feels so good already to have a relationship with my lady friend. It's also a lot of fun to communicate about anything whenever we're both comfortable with it and do stuff with her. 

It seems like I'm just motivated to keep on doing my best to improve whenever she likes to poke fun at me sometimes in a serious way! I even make a decent amount of progress from putting in the effort while knowing she's a pretty impatient person. She does enjoy platonic relationships for the most part and dishes out nice hugs with mostly people who don't keep in touch with her that regularly like her family. We don't really hug each other that often either anymore because we see each other so often, but it can feel pretty good whenever we do.  

For one of my friends I'm not talking to currently, man he's dumb so literally by nature. He likes to think that he's right most of the time and tries to ignore other concerns when he's already set his mind upon something. He sees it as an attack or negativity no matter how legitimate it can sound. He can't map out things that well in a logical way either and will just go by the passion he's driven by. He is never that dangerous though because he never wants to risk his life being put in jeopardy. 

I'm going to have to conclude that he's a lost cause, and I have wasted enough time on him already to try to convince him to take a straight path that leads to good things. He has just bought into too much nonsense for himself and will refuse to let others point him in the right direction that is perceived to be very difficult for him. Maybe it's just too boring for him from having withdrawn himself after feeling so much negativity. He is definitely someone who should go see a well-trained therapist because he does struggle with interpersonal relationships and is a narcissist but too dumb at trying to fully take advantage of others. 

He's pretty much a family member who will get pitied upon by mainly his parents and siblings while being a black sheep from just not being nice and bright enough, even if he can pose as a good looking person sometimes. He can't even utilize his good looks and charm to get what he fully wants!  He is really that dumb and mostly made himself that way.