Tuesday, September 14, 2021

New Approach to Trading

Yesterday, I spoke about making a breakthrough with pairing the 4-hour/Weekly and Daily/Monthly together. I have decided to ditch doing the latter and only keep the first one, so initially I thought it was a cool idea but it's turning out to not be that pragmatic for me. I have made another great adjustment to my trading system. 

It looks like I'll be continually making adjustments while spending time on analyzing future trades for a while. This is what Forex traders are supposed to do anyway, so it's just a realization. Right now, I'm tracking both of the up and down movement using some proprietary algorithms I purchased on the 4-hour charts. I'm trying to get my money's worth with it, so it's an incentive to do well at it even though I'm still losing money for the last two months while trading! It's so little though that I don't even care and since I'm doing well and making money on my stocks and cryptocurrency coins anyway. It's good to diversify the portfolios.