Thursday, September 2, 2021

Making Time Management More Efficient

It looks like I have too many things that I want to do which won't allow me to finish everything on time. When I re-examine my past, I have a few tasks that I'm always crazy about completing and end up making me regret it in the aftermath. Common sense tells me that these are the things that I should avoid doing for long durations. It's going to take a lot of self-discipline to make it work.

The main issue I used to face and have overcome now is low self-confidence. It didn't make most of my long term goals feel any good so I would go after drowning out my miseries by watching TV or movies and playing video games. They were not very fulfilling activities for me and left me feeling cheated out of doing something more worthwhile and finding a good girlfriend more inconceivable. 

Now that I have that long-time, personal problem resolved, I think it's now time for sticking to my commitments and planning things out well.