Friday, September 3, 2021

Embracing All Work-related Stress

If you think about how working has to deal with making money, then you are probably like most people. What makes working better is always having enjoyment with whatever the job is. We're all different, but I think when it gets really hard and you feel like things are bogged down on you then, it's just easy to start procrastinating to the last minute. 

I definitely formed a very bad habit from dealing with this a lot while going to college. I was a smart kid in elementary school and was maybe ahead of my classmates but my parents ended up holding me back when I expressed some interest in moving ahead with the education system. Relying on my parents has turned out to not really work out for me.

Now, I'm still just trying to mooch a tad off of them to get by while living my own life as a full grown-up. What I should have always done is rely solely on the Lord for guidance and to worship Him while working hard in my own natural environment. The good thing is that anyone can start doing this no matter what he or she has been through.

I think learning to embrace personal stress over everything is a really tough work order to fulfill because it can get super annoying so fast! Like myself doing this, it should start with being aware of the obstacles and having the desire to obtain this difficult goal in mind while willing to put in the commitment. It's going to most likely take a lot of practice, so start working on fulfilling your goals in a timely and consistent manner.