Friday, September 10, 2021

Declaring Civil War on Someone

Let's say Jesus had a Facebook account and could carry unlimited friends, would he ever turn down anyone? The answer is no, and the same goes for me. This is where I'm better than you in that you turned down some people already. My heart's record is flawless and I don't care who the person is or what thing he or she represents, I'll add without question.

Jesus also lets people walk out of his life and doesn't force them to hang onto him. This is where I admit that I have a hard time doing and will be selfish about, so that being said; my prayer is that you will be like Jesus and add anyone on Facebook who requests it no matter how bad the person seems or awkward the timing feels. This is probably where you will inevitably fail anyways and be so stubborn about.

I've made up my mind with what I want to do now. I'm going to battle you guys for it until I have to fully accept defeat which will probably be at the end of my life. You guys aren't that great people to begin with, so I know that and don't care while ready to move on after getting what I want. By the way, Pete (Chris's cousin) is better than all of you and he seems to be the least spiritually in touch.

Pete has added me back as a friend on Facebook already even though he removed me. This has happened already a long time ago.  

Furthermore, my terms of declaring war on you guys is that I will accept any of you guys bowing out of my life permanently, which means that I will be forced to never bring this up with that person again. My prayer is that all of you guys will be like Jesus, but I already know that most of you guys will always fail while alive in our current state and stay tarnished with this sin until the next coming of Christ.

The time of invasion is unspecified and will happen after consulting with God through the power of the Holy Spirit from praying in Christ's holy name. I can tell you that I will be preparing for this day by gathering momentum from things like getting married and becoming a millionaire with six pack abs. I repeat you aren't that great of a person and I don't care about it. I still want you as a Facebook friend, so I can move on without really needing to associate with you in person. I pray you will be more like Jesus in terms of his acceptance with anyone which would mean that he would always hit the "Yes, add [Your Name]" button like I proudly would in a heartbeat! I challenge you to add me and find out the result if you are in disbelief. It shouldn't be too hard to believe this statement as there are others out there already with this same quality- encouraging and refreshing for me indeed.