Saturday, September 18, 2021

Adjusting Again Trading Strategy

It looks like I've decided to go after a simple and conservative overview of the market direction from looking at the higher timeframe and then going for an aggressive entry that matches the same direction on the lower one. I only have a moving average and stochastic indicator for determining the main trend. It works the majority of the time and is mathematically based while being simple so I'll just stick to making it one of my key principles. 

I have decided to bring back the monthly and daily chart from expecting to filter out my trades more often and indulging in less trading for exchange of high quality entries. This is starting to make sense and hopefully in due time, I'll start averaging profitable trades and become a rich man soon enough!