Sunday, September 12, 2021

Live Trading Update

Well I'm currently losing this month again with my Forex trades. Lost month I lost $150 and right now I'm losing another $50. Honestly, it doesn't really pain me to lose this much. Most of my money is in stocks and I'm up about $2500 right now anyway, so I don't really care. Also my cryptocoins have doubled in value to now around $800, so I still have plenty of profit to work with right now. 

Overall, it's not bad for me and will keep on learning to trade my personal system profitably. For my Forex trades, I've been constantly making adjustments to my trading style.

I finally realized off of the trading platform I'm using Metatrader 4, the 4 Hour chart is the largest time frame to be spread apart weekly and the Daily chart is spread apart monthly. 

These two time frames are the ones I prefer trading the most for swing trading. I can get active, but not too crazy about constantly monitoring my trades which is just the way I want it. I now have two methods of trading which are pairing the Daily with the Monthly and the 4-hour with the Weekly charts. The larger time frames are for gauging the direction I will be trading. I will see how successful I get with this, but to me, this is like a breakthrough so I want to share it here right now.