Monday, September 20, 2021

Putting in Tons of Focus and Hard Work with a Positive Attitude

I think what I put as a title relates a lot to self-discipline and mainly being able to keep yourself up late sometimes to get important tasks finished. Then, the next day it's about waking up early to repeat this cycle. Being human beings, it is hard to stay focused and happy with our jobs. It's just the nature of the beast, and what I think a lot of us don't do enough is really take the time to self-analyze ourselves. I think it's brilliant if you are able to put in a little time to do this for yourself daily and connect with something that resonates with you. 

It really is a lot of hard work and just staying patient about it while doing your best to be efficient about anything you are accomplishing. It does require a lot of self-confidence to really push yourself through those uncomfortable moments. This is something that I'm noticing for myself and how being short really doesn't matter anymore because I don't really need to make my height a disadvantage for making a lot of money. 

I'm also thinking that girls who want to be with only a tall guy are being too narrow-minded and close-minded for me so they wouldn't be fitting for me to date anyways. Even if there aren't any physically attractive models out there for me to date and I find them to be very desirable to just stare at like eye candy and even while getting intimate, I don't really care so much about appearances anymore and want to pursue after a compatible lady in general now. What's crazy is that I have had a few chances in the past to hang out with a couple models individually, but I didn't want to pay them for anything. I guess I could easily do that now anyways by just paying them a large amount upfront, but it's not worth it enough to me. 

Overall, I think my point is really about being self-confident and discerning things while realizing that a few things can become really stupid and maybe not that worth concerning yourself so much over.