Sunday, September 5, 2021

Formulating Good Trading and Investing System

I have mentioned that I am investing and trading in the stock, cryptocurrency, and Forex markets. So far, I'm turning an overall profit while my Forex trades turned a negligible loss from last month. One of the rules of this game is to never trade with money you can't afford to lose. 

From trading with real money even though I can option for demo trading, it's forcing me to be more alert because I want to do well at it. I'm also risking the minimum amount to test out my Forex trades, until I can show some consistency for several months in swing trading. Once I can get this going, then I think it will be a huge money grabber on a regular basis while putting in low maintenance. One of the biggest appeals for me is to do the least amount of work that's sensible each day and keep on making money.  

I have learned that there will be down days but for me, it's about turning a profit each month so there's still time to work at recovering from the small loss.