Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Doing Best Way Possible for Me to Make Money ASAP

For myself, I've learned to accept that I want to become rich without making it too much of a hassle. It took a while to find my ground and purpose in getting to it and even used to think it was impossible from feeling like I didn't have enough resources and already missed several opportunities. 

It's now taken a totally new direction and what it really took was just connecting with patience, some diligence, and a positive attitude. I don't really mind hanging in there anymore and will keep on trying hard to get to my main goals in life. 

I know everyone is different and some can even do it better than me but for myself, I'm happy with just achieving an average life that's based on my personal definition. I want to make money while doing something that's low maintenance and only needs to be checked up on once a day at most. In general, I want to live a very efficient life and utilize my time for the maximum gain possible while enjoying all of it at the same time.