Thursday, September 23, 2021

Making More Trading Adjustments

For doing Forex trades, I think it's getting a little too excessive with monitoring trades as frequently as possible for me daily. I am currently revising my main strategy for trading off the Daily chart. Something that I mentioned last time was going from the Monthly and now to the Weekly. It seems like the Monthly is the bigger scheme but the Weekly relates more closely to the Daily, so I'll be checking up on it instead every time I trade now. 

What I've done now is set my trend finding indicators on the Weekly and have set myself open for trading either direction on the Daily whenever both sides are indicated. For the Daily, I am going with a crossover moving average indicator and an oscillator that tracks price action movement. For the purposes of honoring all of the main systems I have purchased and decided to keep without asking for a refund, I am combining some part of each one and forming my own unique system.