Saturday, September 4, 2021

Funny Supportive Thought

From listening to the Book of Proverbs on my audio track for maybe the 15th time while having not paid attention to most of it, I'm feeling encouraged today from remembering the few seconds I did tune in to.  

It's such a relief that I could feel like Jesus is on my side and also wants everyone on this planet to have a loving relationship with him. It's unfortunate though because the Bible says that not everyone will accept Christ into their life. The unpardonable sin is basically never wanting to accept that Jesus died for our sins on the cross and how he's our one and only Savior for getting into heaven. 

Relating to the past of dealing with such negative people like the dysfunctional care group I used to attend to at a worldly church, the pastor liked to preach the same messages about being a wealthy Christian and didn't make it that clear of why we should give our hard earned money away to his church, while he was working as a car dealer himself, so what was he really trying to teach all along? I felt the majority of these members were trying to force Jesus into the back seat with their spiritual walks and behave in a manner that would be largely rewarding for themselves emotionally. It didn't seem that much different from being around people who wanted to behave in a religious manner while being so proper because they just enjoy being that way. They weren't the best witnesses for Jesus though and were far from it. 

What I want to share today is that the restraining order failed to be upheld by the court system at the behest of Crazy Lee! The care group has been on her side and I'm probably now slowly picking away at their weird disposition. They haven't been the most humble people either from not being very patient at all and having lost their temper over something that dealt with nothing about them. I think they are just angry because they want to refuse me not seeing fully eye to eye with them while I'm bringing it up to discuss it with them. 

From seeing me in such a bad way and unwilling to reconsider anything nor capable of justifying themselves with stronger and simpler details except for yelling at me to only say they are so right, I think I have been trying to combat a lost cause situation all this time. The Book of Proverbs calls these individuals stupid! Proverbs 12:15-25 describes how stupid people always think they are right and will refuse to listen to other inquiries, while letting it be quickly known when they are annoyed. They like to yell at me to tell me to shut up; therefore, they are stupid and I can rejoice in the Lord having blessed King Solomon as the wisest sinful man to have ever walked this planet and for us to have access to his wisdom. 

The Bible is such a cool and infallible book written by the authors after having been inspired by the same God during different time periods! I'm in so much bliss from having exposed the past stupidity of Crazy Lee and her weird churchmates on this post that I could seriously river dance down the whole aisle that faces the stage at that old church building if it's still in operation.