Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Cleaning Up Trading Method Again

This time, instead of working with a pairing of 4-hour and Weekly charts, I have decided to also include the Daily chart. For the Weekly charts, I am currently using two lagging indicators of my improvisable system to determine the swing trend. On the Daily, I use just one leading indicator to confirm its price action follows the direction of the trend I have determined on the Weekly. For the 4-hour chart, I am making it my entry point and combining a leading and lagging indicator for confirmation. Let's see how this works out, but I think I have it this time. 

Basically, I'm trying to follow a simple system of consolidation to trade, but it's not been easy to figure out which trading indicators work the best. Because prices in crypto currency can be very volatile, I'm seeing that trading in Forex can be one of my big money making alternatives while holding onto some stocks.