Monday, September 13, 2021

Getting Better at Things

I think the important thing is to have most of the objectives fulfilled with whatever you are pursuing after. To get to where I am now, I have put in the work to achieve some baby steps for progressing higher. Honestly, I feel like my faith in Jesus really does power me up and light the path of my conscience that I should be heading in. Sometimes, I don't listen to it but my faith still remains!

It's been cool to periodically write to a past acquaintance who turned stupid with me and just have her not text me back with annoying know-it-all statements!  I'm getting on with my masculinity these days and it feels so good. Even my mom who can start complaining and tear up my insides after she asks a general question and gets an honest reply from me doesn't try to act that way anymore. 

Knowledge is definitely power and experience helps so much with developing it. I think a lot of it has come from within, and it's like I've always had this sense of intuition in dealing with people. My past with some people is really insane and I know I wasn't that bad with others when I had my moments. It's great that all of this is coming together and that I'm no longer afraid to embrace who I am and what already transpired.