Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Changing Up Trading System Again

I'm getting pretty fed up with checking my trades on the 4-hour charts so I want to limit it to only one time per day with the Daily chart. I just want to keep this system simple and easy to maintain for myself. This is about gaining something effective, convenient, and consistent for me and I'm on hot pursuit with getting there.    

I've decided to apply a simple indicator on the Weekly chart to give me my overall direction to look for trading each day and then look for an entry on the Daily. 

This will allow me to focus on other important things and as long as I'm averaging profit in the long run, I don't really mind not earning more than I could have from micromanaging because it will still build up my wealth while giving me freedom to enjoy doing other things.