Sunday, September 26, 2021

It Happens

In a very under your nose and atypical fashion, I've been able to uncover that the whole church congregation with that small care group or what would appropriately have been called a young adult co-ed home fellowship at a lady's home without enough foundation based on the Bible never realized for themselves they struggle with humility. They all gave into their anger issues individually and said they didn't want to talk about something that they said they wanted to help me on. They are mad because it didn't quite go in the way of the head hooligan's vision! The turnout of events will already show that they all failed and lost patience with me and just want to run away from me while shouting obscenities.

True humility doesn't mean thinking any less of yourself. Instead, it's thinking less about yourself. This came from Rick Warren and what a great tip from a pastor who wrote one of the best selling Christian books of all time, The Purpose Driven Life!  

They collectively think about running away from their negative emotions in a selfish manner. They can't calm down and not even for a second think about being 100% nice to me because they are so fixated on their past anger and frustration issues. They can't even turn the page enough and add me back on Facebook which doesn't risk any arm and leg. They are seriously grudging about something and I'm just fortunate to have walked out without any serious consequences.

Overall, the issues never dealt with them personally and they were trying to be annoying and controlling pests in the context of being like a religious mob. They should have just told me to work on my self-confidence while providing me support, which I was struggling with at the time. This will have been like one of the best things a group of friends could have done for me. With them all having been out of it, it happens and I accept it now as I have gained this self-confidence that I've always wanted. My confidence comes from believing upon Christ and worshipping him with every breath of my soul.