Monday, September 6, 2021

Getting My Money's Worth

It looks like trading in the Forex market is turning out to be a losing battle for me so far. On the other hand, my stocks and cryptocurrency are performing above average and making me money. I'm still not going to give up on my unique adventure with trading the Forex market. It isn't for the faint of heart, and it's what originally got me interested in making money off financial markets. 

I'm going to make it one of my life's missions to get so good at trading Forex while using all the tools I paid for. I'm practically putting my own spin into using these tools to create in a literary sense, my own DNA on the market. With the exception of not using one automated robot I paid for, I'll just consider that to be a lost cause that I ended up losing $100 out of like almost ten years ago. 

On the manual side of trading, I still have a remnant of all the trading systems I ever paid for. I'm now borrowing these elements and combining it into tweaking my own system and so far, I'm getting spanked a lot by the market and losing no more than $150 dollars each month which is nothing compared to how I can easily recoup that in a day while investing in stocks. 

I'll just call Forex my baby that won't be tamed for a while on my cumulative financial portfolio. I refuse to go back to demo trading because it's so little money that I'm losing in perspective to what I could really lose that I prefer to risk a small slab of this piece to force myself to adapt better in trading Forex.