Saturday, September 25, 2021

Getting Around to Doing Good Tasks

I think it's pretty hard to forget about doing a lot of things for me, so I have been working with To Do Lists. What's difficult is knowing that I have a big plate to work on digesting and never getting it done from being sidetracked with wanting to enjoy doing something else. 

The way I see it is that it's just going to take a lot of commitment and self-discipline while being as consistent about it as possible. What's really been of assistance all this time is keeping a positive attitude, being self-confident, and patience. It's mainly a lot of hard work, but it's not impossible to do from working at it as often as possible. 

Right now, I'm still in the building stages and letting myself get carried away with other things before getting all caught up. This is something I'm going to have to work on so that I can start accepting more balance in my life.