Saturday, December 19, 2009

Feeling Good

Today, I'm finally settling in really great. What I mean is that everything is feeling good for me. I see the good side of things for myself, and how I could really try to make things better for everybody else. I think pursuing after Jesus is really making me become more in touch with myself. It's really helping me to see some nice possibilities and to not really worry about things that much. I really see how I can really persist on some things and how I should really be thinking now. I'm not at all fully bothered with anything anymore. I think I'm totally ready to really live a good life of freedom.

My plans are to add a Christmas tree to the living room and to continue working out while finding the good stuff to develop on. I'm not worried at all with the things that happened to me anymore. I think I really see where the good is really lying.