Monday, December 14, 2009

I really need to prioritize a lot better and be more alert and well-focused in life right now. I need to be diligent and really not get so frustrated with myself about anything. The best thing to do is just keep trying and working really hard at it, until you get there. There are no regrets that you should possess for something you should see as very healthy and positive and really reinforcing in a great way.

I need to now really try very hard and not worry about all the mishaps in my life. I need to really manage my time a lot better so that I have time to really do things that I like doing. I need to stop wasting my time and energy now. It looks like I'm not a very desperate and frustrated person as others have been with me. These types of people are very difficult to deal with for me, and I have been dealing with several of them at the same time. It pretty much does not make them very well-off individuals. I'm pretty much going to be different in a better and nicer way even if they try to hide themselves and continue being this selfish.