Sunday, December 13, 2009

Releasing Problematic Feelings

I know that many people have this issue while they are growing up, like the people I was around. They were not really that aware of how I was paying attention to them speaking, while I was really confused and quiet. I have been told countless times that I am pretty cool. People have often been confused by me especially those who have been a lost cause. I'm just that good at confusing them like that and then start saying what I need to eventually. I'm not going to talk about the worst stuff about myself obviously and in return I'm also not going to spill out names who were really bad with me right away. I'm just letting go of all my frustrations with people who confused me a lot for a long time because they're words and actions were contradictions. They were pretty much liars and pretty evil about this stuff. It brings a lot of laughter now to really think about how they were evil, and it was really bothering me but now I'm not frustrated with it anymore. I'm doing really fine.