Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Writing About Something

Hey there, I'm just writing again. I have been doing this for the last two months, and I don't really know what to write today. It's been like this in the past, so I would only leave like a few posts. The great thing is that I strived for at least 4 posts a month. Now, I'm trying to post something everything. I'm running out of ideas, and it's sort of amazing that I keep writing away.

I really am starting to get it now. Some people were thinking I was crazy or something. I really did keep my distance from them, and they still thought I was crazy. Haha. It's starting to make me laugh recalling all of that stuff coming from older people. I'm sort of realizing that it's easy for me to get along with people who are around my age. Oh yeah, I had this dream I was like a flying superman going on vacation to take a break by going to the Antarctic. Pretty funny. Maybe I should sleep with a thicker blanket, I don't know, but I'm sort of enjoying the feel. It's like an air conditioned room for me right now because we're in the Winter. Haha.