Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hello, I missed a blog post yesterday because I was really busy. I'm just going to type really fast right now and make something up. My life right now is about working very hard for all that I know and being content with myself. What I life should be more about is loving Jesus. There's someone that I really like right now and I'm just typing stuff away so it seems like this place is just annoying someone I don't even come in contact with. =( Unfortunately, I don't know everything that I should know.

This is my mistake. I became so frustrated about everything and created lots of damage to myself. I thought being frustrated was one of my strongest points, yet it's a buildup where others felt I was sort of weird. I'm starting to see this egocentricity that I had for myself. I should not have gone that direction, ever and it's really difficult to be always good; despite being around people who try to challenge you. I remember the emotions that occurred when this happened with me doing this to other people. These details are so candid for me right now that I'm making some noise that's easy to overlook. I need to look at the right places now.