Saturday, December 26, 2009

Having Fun Today

I guess I'm having some fun today. I really need to start working very hard again. That's pretty much what I'm writing about and focusing on. I guess it's good to bring in the $$$ so you can give all of it to the world. All your hard earned cash. Yes, it's really good to give all of it to someone who really needs it in this world- to the baby who cries all night and does not know what to do with it so you need to help the baby to some healthy vegetables before he or she starts complaining about it. Oh you can promise the kid an ice cream with the super waffle cone every once of in awhile for eating well. That's pretty nice. We all need a little fat in our lives- maybe that fat is microscopic with the muscles that can burn an athletic dude's six pack but other than that I think I'm fine in working up a six pack abs. Yes, it's really hard to do even with medication but medication is too painful for me realizing how it could be dangerous and unnatural. I'm going to just struggle to get a six pack and hopefully get it some day after climbing a couple thousand mountains in the U.S.