Friday, December 18, 2009

Getting Over It

I'm writing in such a cryptic manner right now on this blog, that it's so generalized but making sense to me at the same time now. Basically, I'm starting to connect with my own writing like never before and also feeling confident about using it to communicate with other professionals.

We are all born in this world with certain DNA characteristics. Some of us want to be taller, others a little shorter, some want to weigh less, some want to be more better looking, and it goes on. It's so hard to get away with me making fun of girls sometimes if they agitate me so much by saying stuff about their appearance in an indirect way without calling them really gross names. There are just about no girls who will ultimately agitate me about 24-7, except for my little sister.

Even though DNA gets in the way, I still can't help but think about getting taller. I don't want to do this with surgery or anything controversial. I want to grow all natural, but to foster it based upon what I've purchased it's going to take a lot of hard work and some aches with having to stretch your spinal cord everyday or decompressing your bones by hanging on a bar and jumping as high as you can daily. Swimming also seems to be a great way to contribute to growth. Lifting weights is also pretty positive as long as you don't do exercises standing up with heavy weights- that will really stunt your growth while comparing that to some urban myths. Being a short guy with big muscles seems to be acceptable as well.

What matters in the long run is having a REALLY GOOD PERSONAL ATTITUDE. There is no time and space where you cannot get a better job. I believe that money and looks do not necessarily get you all the girls. It's better to save your virginity to focus on the woman you've been accustomed to not worrying about and really trusting in a normal relationship, then to waste it away with other distractions. It also takes work and tons of good chemistry that really should be natural and not forced upon anybody.