Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Making Money With Spare Time

I guess I'm really focusing a lot of hard work and attention on doing what I can to make more money on the side while I work with my primary job. My main focus right now is to get the Master's set up and get a really good cash flow so I don't really have to worry about the money and use it to contribute in this world the way I know. I think it's really all about hard work to get to where you want to go. For me, working hard to help out in this world is something that excites me now. I really feel very encouraged to just work hard and be of service to others and to really make an earning that could contribute to the well-being of others.

I'm starting to realize that I should never have been frustrated in the beginning. I should have always put stuff behind me. That's what I have been missing this whole time. Even though a few people I know have been acting out really sick and weird with me, I still am going to love them Jesus-style. Hehe. I don't need to feel frustrated about their own folly, and how it put me in their cross-fire. I should not have been feeling so frustrated at them in the beginning and talking in a nervous manner. That was my mistake and now I've grown from this and know what their mistakes were and can happily live in this world that I know right now. As I constantly repent and run away from my old sins, I'm finding more freedom for myself than I ever knew.