Thursday, December 10, 2009

There's A First Time For Everything

I'm just writing this post really quickly and don't expect anything out of this. I am now feeling that there could be someone whose trying to lay out a stupid trap with me. Haha. I think it makes that person very inconsiderate and someone who is about taking away someone's freedom to state whatever is true to his heart. Haha.

This was sort of fun to write that. I'm just practicing my chops by trying to flow a little. I understand that I'm really trying to make ends meet right now and I'm having so much trouble understanding my issues sometimes because it deals with another person. I'm just going to keep writing. I plan on going to this upcoming writer's meeting group now. I look forward to finishing this cheesy story that I'm turning into a novel and let them read it. If it gets published then that's cool, if not then I'm going to pay to have it customized and look like a novel with some independent publishing company. Maybe it will go into the public domain file because it's so cheesy and a fun hobby at the same time for me.