Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just Writing

It's just another beautiful morning today, as Christmas Eve is tomorrow. I am looking forward to having a good time for the winter. I'm not really stuck on the events that happened to me, and I'm very fortunate that with some of the things I've done, I'm still not in prison. It's been quite a ride for me, and I'm starting to understand things a little better. It just takes time and a lot of patience in dealing with some people who seem to be making you feel lots of trouble. I mean, everybody has their own level of preference in how to do things. It takes a lot of heart to progress and overcome circumstances and obstacles.

For me, I've found something covert to do which is definitely legal in making an earning. I have some nepotism with my dad's company because they feed me free gas whenever I need it. This means that I could drive to Las Vegas whenever I want to and never worry about gas, except for oil changes. I still technically have free oil changes with a car that I bought awhile ago. I guess if you have a functional brain and willing to do things a little off (not morally corrupt jobs) to compensate for the nation's lack of economic activity, then it seems like there are still endless opportunities. Being one-dimensional has its disadvantages.