Monday, December 7, 2009

Just Amusing Myself Truthfully

Just feel like messing around with this posting today. I'm my usual self as I have always been. I just added a little extra baggage to my life, out of trying to observe good character. Wow, life can sometimes feel that way. Where you really want to strive at doing something, but the circumstances just keep pressuring you to fall off your mule. Hehe.

I know that many controversies people wanted to say I had are actually not linked with me anymore. It's linked with them, and they are going to be affecting a lot of people pretty negatively on the long run. Haha. It does not matter whether they want to avoid my writing on this blog or not. They still are going to be influencing others in a deceitful pattern. I totally understand this perception, which is related to putting aside what's tempting me to do something selfish. It is then releasing that energy by applying myself in love with these totally misled people. Haha. It's a lot easier for me to spot them because I have memories of my childhood where a few friends turned on me temporarily and really hurt me. Man, that boy wanted to fight and was acting pretty crazy. I'm all like "Let's 'restle" because I'm so confident I could sit on him while weighing in at about 180 pounds while I was 4' 11". People would be like no way to that description, but yeah I was pretty chunky back then. Haha. Surprising how I eventually disciplined my diet and exercise to avoid a health hazard. Haha.