Monday, December 28, 2009

Writing to Perfection

I don't mean to sound so egocentric. I'm just sort of messing around with this blog right now. I don't really care what I'm putting here because it's like my place of just releasing everything that I need to say. I heard from my little sister that this one guy started writing all this bad stuff about other people and built a bad reputation for himself because it sounded like he was making stuff up. People would go on the blog and start reading all that interesting gossip that happened. That's pretty funny and evil at the same time.

I read on Wikipedia this one baseball player wrote something bad about his former teammate who was a closer on a team that made the World Series. The pitcher became so mad at the shortstop that he felt that everybody close to him wanted him to beat the later so badly on the baseball field. Sure enough, he had already plunked the player twice with the ball when they faced each other on opposite ends! It's like everybody close to baseball sort of knew it was coming and had to cover their face or just make a gesture to laugh about it.